Buy music Direct from us:
1 CD - $15 (+ $2 S&H*) Pay with PAYPAL here
2 CDs - $25 (+ $4 S&H*) Pay with PAYPAL here
3 CDs - $30 (+ $5 S&H*) Pay with PAYPAL here
For questions or to pay by check, please Email us.
* Additional charges apply for International S & H.
NEW Single from INGRID SERBAN "Someday" Available on ITUNES
Forest Sun - "Just Begun" recorded in Tucson AZ at Wavelab Studios, birth place to great albums by Calexico, Amos Lee, Iron and Wine.
Forest Sun & Ingrid Serban - "Tomorrow is a Long Time" - Single
A heart warming rendition of the Bob Dylan original. Pure and simple with sweet harmonies and acoustic guitar.
Ingrid Serban - "Grandma's House" - Single
Sweet acoustic country. If you invited Alison Krauss, Dolly Parton and Emmylou Harris for lemonade on your back porch this would be the soundtrack.
- Written by Forest Sun and Ingrid Serban
Forest Sun - "Just for Fun, Songs for the Little Ones"
A kids record that the parents will love, too! Rewarded as Best Album by Kids Music Award, Mom's Choice Awards & NAPPA.
- "Trampoline" wins Best Song with Kids Music Award and is a International Song Writing Competition Nominee.
Forest Sun - "So Nice"
Music for for bright sunny days and warm nights. For getting it on and having a ball, for dancing naked in your kitchen.
- Includes "Loveseat" feat. ALO as heard on MTV's "Good Vibes" and "So Nice" as heard on Showtime's "Big C" Season 1, ep. 9.
Forest Sun - "Harlequin Goodnight"
If earthly and mystical poets Pablo Neruda and Jalal-e-Din Rumi found acoustic guitars and wrote Americana songs together with wine and dancing girls and late night crickets for company it might sound like this.
- Includes "Queen Anne's Lace" feat. Sean Hayes
- Features "Gurus and Rockstars," a Just Plain Folks Awards Nominee
Forest Sun - "Walk Through Walls"
If Van Morrison, Paul Simon and Jack Johnson wrote songs on the road with Jack Kerouac and Ram Dass in the back seat it would sound like this. This album was recorded in a cabin in the redwoods of Northern California with all acoustic instruments.
- Features the best selling song "No Regrets."
- "Drops in the Ocean" 1st Place winner in the Pacific Songwriting Competition
- "Change My Tune" 5th Place winner in the Just Plain Folks Awards in the Cajun category.
Forest Sun - "Plenty"
A deceptively simple interweaving of roots, jazz, folk, gospel, soul and speakeasy blues.
- Includes songs featured in the surf documentaries "Land of Saints" and "A Common Thread."
Forest Sun - "Not Afraid"
A strong, heartfelt composition which blends folk, gospel, soul, blues, and jazz.
- Forest Sun's debut album.
- Includes the song "Down," featured on the surf documentary "5th Symphony Document" starring Kelly Slater.
Various Artists - "Songs for Laura, Vol. 1"
Great music for a great cause. Forest Sun put together this benefit compilation to raise funds and awareness for people with cancer and their families.
Alex Goldfarb - Magnifying Glass
- Debut album from Minneapolis songwriter
- Produced by Forest Sun